The editors of Terrain.org: A Journal of the Built & Natural Environments are pleased to announce our nominations for the Pushcart Prize. If selected, the contributions would be published in The Pushcart Prize: Best of the Small Presses XXXVI in late fall 2011.
Our nominations for 2010 are:
- “Precarious Things” by Debbie Weingarten, Issue No. 26
- “The Glory of Ned Wiley” by Braden Hepner, Issue No. 25
- “To Know a Place: Setnet Fishing in Uyak Bay” by Sara Loewen, Issue No. 26
- “The Book of Water” by Joe Wilkins, Issue No. 25
- “Summer Evening, the West Side” by Reeves Keyworth, Issue No. 26
- “Goya’s Dog,” by Laura-Gray Street, Issue No. 26
Congratulations to the authors of these excellent works of literary art. Now we’ll keep our fingers — digital and otherwise — crossed!